Thursday, May 30, 2013
My introduction to the group.
Hello Everyone, My name is Stephanie Jones. I'm from Clarke County Alabama. I am a stay at home mom of one and one on the way, and you can imagine extremely busy. I am a recent UWA grad, earning a MSCE in counseling and psychology. I'm now pursuing a second master's degree in library media. I'm pretty nervous and excited about this class because up until now I have avoided all contact with the social media trends of blogging, tweeting, and posting. I'm new to blogging and tweeting so this should be interesting. I'm also excited about socializing with everyone and reading blog posts and following everyone on twitter. I am also excited to learn how I can use these social channels to develop professionally. I wish everyone a great semester!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are really busy!! Blogging is new to me as well! But, twitter can be your best friend!! I keep up with the world through twitter! :)
I thought I was the only one who avoided social media, so it is refreshing to read that there are others. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI know being a stay at home mom is a lot on its own and adding classes make you really busy. Good luck on your classes.
Katrina Alexander