Sunday, July 14, 2013

Material Generators -WK 4

Material Generators that I have used or would like to use:
  1. Desktop Publishing Software- I have used this software to complete documents such as research papers, resumes, and flyers. I would use this in my classroom to teach students how to create all types of word processing documents to enhance their computer skills. I think its becoming a requirement now to be able to use a desktop publishing software.
  2. Web Page Design Software- I have created web pages personally but I see many benefits of using it in a classroom setting to help students. I would develop pages to cover topics and lessons for students to view for extra help and understanding of the topic presented in class.
  3. Worksheet and Puzzle Generators- I have not used this type of material generator, but can also see the benefits of its use. I would use worksheet generators to allow my students to practice lessons for extra credit, homework, and test preparation.

No comments:

Post a Comment