Monday, July 15, 2013

Mobile Apps

I couldn't find any mobile apps in my personal subject area, I'm in the counseling and psychology field of study. I did find other apps in different subject areas I thought would be interesting to use on my mobile device. The four apps I found that could be used on a mobile vices such a smartphones , the IPod or Ipad were:
  1. Drawing Pad- mainly for children to express their artistic ability through drawing and coloring with actual sized crayons and markers.
  2. World Book- multimedia calendar that display historical events for the current day or selected day. Allows you to hear past speeches from presidents or view photos and illustrations from the present and past time.
  3. Sports Tracker- Allows you to track your exercise performance and monitor your progress. The app also keep track of calories burned. It also find new routes and trails to take.
  4. I triage- Symptom tracker type app that search symptoms, save healthcare info, give information on different illnesses. It also provides a directory to healthcare facilities and pharmacies.

No comments:

Post a Comment